Friday, July 6, 2012

Get to know me Thursday!, on Friday

Hey All.....

I been soooo busy trying to beat Chicago's heat wave that I neglected to do my get to know me thursday blog.  ummmmm here we go!!!!!

I was on a great health kick for several months, and I stopped one day for a social event, and I haven't been able to get back on. Although it is Friday, I am going to start again today. I want to lose weight, but that is not my focus, I really want me and my family to be healthier.
I am going to go to walmart today to load up on veggies.....

My sister is moving to ATL, because of her husbands job, I am happy for them but will miss her and the nieces and nephews very much :(. We had a going away party for her hubby last night, because he is leaving this weekend. She won't be leaving until August.  Here is a pic of my son Jaleel with my two nieces Endya and M'laja......


No comments:

Post a Comment