Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ruby Bridges

Hello Friends,

I have been neglecting my little blog, I have been so busy with MOY assessments, and I have return to grad school to obtain a Literacy degree. I love teaching literacy, so my coursres ave been very interesting. I also learned a new guided reading approach or format if you will that simplflies the oringinal structure. I'll be sharing this later this week. I have been implementing it, and I have been able to consistently meet with two groups a day. I can't wait to share it with you all!!!!!!!!

Thinking of sharing this week Ill be teaching about the life of Ruby Bridges, I will share my graphic organizers and lesson summary with you all .
 please click here for the freebies download them. There not perfect, feel free to change them up. I will also be creating a cute Ruby Bridges craftivity, I'll scan it at school and uploaded it for you all. I don't have tomorrow off, Chicago Public Schools is making strike days up :(, but for you all that have it off Enjoy Your Day!, don't plan too much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment