Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful!!!!!

I want to take time out to say that I am soooooo thankful for all the great blogs that help me become better, all my followers. I think were just a special group of teachers. We take extra time out of our day to share and stalk each others blogs for inspiration. It all makes us better, and us getting better directly impact the future. So hats off to all of you..... special shout out to Jennifer from first grade blue skiesLeslie Ann from life in first gradeMrs. Carrol from First Grade Parade, and Ms. Arnold from Oceans of first grade fun your blogs truly have changed the way I teach, and how I think about what I am teaching. My class is cuter than ever, and my activities are engaging and fun, thanks to all the fab blogs out there.
xoxox
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment