Thursday, June 20, 2013

finally the last day of school

Hi All,

I finally made it to the last day of school, I have been super busy with EOY testing, end of the yr activities, and grades that I have totally neglected my blog, but I am here to say I am back and ready to relax, and of course plan how to make next yr even  better for my firsties! BUT first things first rest, reading, and blog hopping! So glad to finally to be on break, I didn't think I was gonna make it!!! My kids checked out on me, and I was out of tricks by the end. I also spent plenty more time on instagram than my blog, I find it so quick and easy to update people about classroom happenings. If your not following me please do so on instagram...firstgradejournal.
Hope you all are getting plenty of rest and relaxtation!!!!!!!!
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment