Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Break!!!!

I have been on fall break all week, and it was just what I needed. Yep you may think I rested, but nope not me I made flash cards, planned my unit for the next six weeks and I even went to work. I know I should have rested and relaxed, but I have way tooooooo much to do!!!!! Many people don't realize how much work has to be done in the field of education, and in fact don't understand that the primary grades are the foundation for students future success (no pressure), but my class is low this year and I am determine to catch them up! Well I do plan to rest. I am going to send my lesson plans in tomorrow, cut, paste, ect up until about 7:00 a.m. I am then going to take my teachers stuff pack it up and don't touch any of it all weekend (it will be hard, but I promise I won't). here are a few pics from my class, we studied apples, I got the apple idea from Mrs. Carrol at First Grade Paradehttp://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/, luv her ideas. Next week we start are election and bats unit, I'll share those pic's as well.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!




                                     My first Glyph (cheesy), but the students loved it!
                                      I'll keep working on it!
                        My aeiou wanted poster!!!!! those tricky little bandits. My students love finding these bandits when they read.... They won't let them get away with tricking them.

2 comments: